What is Coaching?
By now, you may or may not know that I'm a Beachbody Coach. If you've heard me talk about it, you may some idea as to what I do, but if you're still looking for some answers, below I go over a few of the basics of what I do as a coach, compensation and ultimately how to join. I'd love for you to read more and contact me if you have any questions!
What you do as a Beachbody coach
I always segregate coaching into three main tasks: inspire, provide solutions, support.
Inspire: The first step to encouraging somebody to enact a healthy lifestyle, is to get creative and inspire them! We can all get down and be hard on ourselves, and when that happens, you want someone to be there for you.
Provide solutions: This is where Beachbody comes in! These world class workout programs and products are second to none and best of all, they’re real! This isn’t a magic pill, or some ambiguous solution. You’re providing those you're inspiring with a real solution that will require hard work and their own effort for the results they want!
Support: Once your solution is accepted, this is where your ability to motivate and hold them accountable kicks in. You will ensure that your customer is focused on executing their goals (workouts and meal plan) daily.
** You DO NOT have to be a fitness expert to be a Beachbody coach. The programs do that for you! You just need a deep rooted desire and passion for helping people accomplish their fitness goals and live a healthier, more fulfilling life! You are simply sharing your journey and solutions that you know can work for others.
How am I compensated for being a Beachbody coach and what are the perks?
There are a wide variety of ways you are compensated as a Beachbody coach. Here are the main income drivers:
- 25% commission on any product you sell from your Beachbody provided website. AND, a 25% discount on all Beachbody purchases you make!
- You make what’s called a “Team Cycle” bonus for growing your team and encouraging others to follow in your footsteps and start their own business as a Beachbody coach.
- There are also a series of other bonuses, such as fast start bonus, quarterly bonus (and many others) where you are provided with bonus income based on your own and your teams effectiveness.
- Once you’ve reached emerald rank (achieved when you have inspired two people to join your team), you are appointed customer leads from people who have purchased programs from the infomercials.
- When you accomplish a status called “Success Club” you are appointed more customer leads. These are customers who have purchased Shakeology, which means you make a residual income from these customers!
- If you maintain Success Club status throughout the year, Beachbody will send you on an all-inclusive trip for two to a select destination!
- You get early access to all new Beachbody programs that are launched.
- You will be surrounded with what I consider to be the most positive, driven and passionate group of people I’ve ever met. The community is AMAZING and you will be absolutely proud to be a part of it.
How much does it cost to become a Beachbody coach?
There are 3 Options.
You chose a Challenge Pack during the sign up process (any fitness program + any Shakeology + free shipping + 30 day club membership) which will waive your $39.95 fee.
I always suggest getting started with a Challenge Pack. Don't you want to show others how you're getting great results - you've got to do the programs too! ;)
Starting your business with a Challenge Pack ensures you become accustomed with the programs and Shakeology (you'll learn a lot more about both during the internship). Also, one of the vital behaviors for success is being a product of the product, and this step ensures that you will be!
If you are actively in the military, it’s free to sign up! You sign up just like normal, and then Beachbody will issue you a refund. Yes, you can of course still sign up with a Challenge pack. Also, the monthly services fee is waived!
If neither matches your circumstances, it is $39.95 to start coaching. This fee covers your online office with lots of web tools, training tools and the set-up of your websites
There is a monthly service fee of $15.95 to maintain your office and websites. Since Beachbody gives us 3 websites and the online store among so many other benefits, this is simply the fee for those services. Hosting one small website is usually a monthly cost of at least $10, so consider this a deal!